Is the Ruby Nozzle for the Olsson Block for Sale?

Wisar

Posted · Is the Ruby Nozzle for the Olsson Block for Sale?

Just as the title asks...can I buy one somewhere. It seems like most, if not all, of what I have read about it is by people testing it! If it is not for sale any idea when and for how much?

Thanks,

Wisar

• Replies 83
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If everything goes according to plan, it will be released this year ;)

Well then. It seems like the testers have been identified but if one more were needed I was an early adopter of the Olsson and am always ready to experiment. I have a closet full of filament and will add more at a whim!

Posted (edited) · Is the Ruby Nozzle for the Olsson Block for Sale?

The testing round is over for now and it is going on sale soon, but stay put, who knows what the next innovation that needs testing is going to be... ;)

Edited by Guest
    • Like 1

I thought I saw it listed at @Gr5's store not long ago, along with a Sapphire nozzle too.  But now I do not see them listed.

Edit: Woops! Maybe it was at fabrc8 that I saw it.

Edited by Guest
    Correction.

That was a nozzle produced by 3dsolex. These ones are produced by 3DVerkstan in collaboration with Anders Olsson.

• Like 1

I thought I saw it listed at @Gr5's store not long ago, along with a Sapphire nozzle too.  But now I do not see them listed.

Edit: Woops!  Maybe it was at fabrc8 that I saw it.

It's available at fbrc8! :-)

• Like 1

I look forward to trying this.

Went to buy from Fabric8, how the hell can it cost $40 to send a 10 gram nozzle from USA to UK?

http://prnt.sc/dphqmd

Went to buy from Fabric8, how the hell can it cost $40 to send a 10 gram nozzle from USA to UK?

Well it comes with a box not a paper bag. Also, why don't you use a european reseller? It should be faster+cheaper. Also usa to uk you would pay taxes if stop at customs.

• Like 2

It should be available to buy in the UK from https://3dgbire.com/, i see that they have not updated their webshop yet, but they should have them in stock.

I'm sorry. International shipping can definitely add up. We do free ground shipping within the continental US for all orders over $75, but unfortunately can't offer the same internationally. Most of the shipping companies often charge by box dimensions rather than weight for items this small/light.

I'm sorry. International shipping can definitely add up. We do free ground shipping within the continental US for all orders over $75, but unfortunately can't offer the same internationally. Most of the shipping companies often charge by box dimensions rather than weight for items this small/light.

Sure I guess this is the standard small flat rate box.

There are many cheaper ways to send from US to UK but I appreciate probably too much admin to do it by weight / other delivery methods.

I can't use the EU re-sellers because none of them have updated their stock or are quoting 8 weeks lead time.

I can't use the EU re-sellers because none of them have updated their stock or are quoting 8 weeks lead time.

I ordered one at trideus yesterday.... they currently still have 3 on stock....

http://www.trideus.be/nl/the-olsson-ruby-nozzle.html

• Like 1

Christmas and New Years had the audacity to coincide with our launch so some of the resellers are shorthanded. We hope the missing reseller links will be fixed on Monday. Sorry about that!

Ordered one too from Trideus (from Germany). So hurry!

Edited by Guest
    • Like 1

It does look like a jewel, and the packaging emphasizes that! I am not sure if I will put it on display rather than in my printer.

Edited by Guest

It does look like a jewel, and the packaging emphasizes that! I am not sure if I will put it on display rather than in my printer.

you'll have to get 2 :p

Well 3dsolex came out with 2 types of these nozzles (ruby and saphire) and 3dverkstan came out with the olsson ruby at the same time. Both companies have been working on this for a year independently. 3dsolex announced theirs a few weeks before 3dverkstan.

3dsolex asked me to remove them from my store in respect of Anders. I don't understand why exactly but I'm guessing the 3dsolex version will be back in my store within a few weeks. I really don't know - it's up to 3dsolex.

Sure I guess this is the standard small flat rate box.

There are many cheaper ways to send from US to UK but I appreciate probably too much admin to do it by weight / other delivery methods.

We did have a cheaper shipping option available at one point but it was terrible. Delivery was considered 0 to 999 days and packages seemed to detour for a long while before making it to their destination, so in the interest of offering better service, we dropped them in favor of FedEx.