Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
DaveCatt

Something Positive

Hi All,

Is this in the right topic?

I have been trying my hand at 3D printing over the last few years and have spent most the time modifying my RepRap printer, Marlin and the slicer to get acceptable quality prints only achieving success seldomly. Over the Christmas break I spent a full week tampering with my old unfaithful 3D printer and decided that time had come for me to buy a printer that would work straight out of the box. Having read and viewed most reviews on the £2K to £5K 3D printers I called 3DGBIRE in the UK. After listening to the pre-recorded messages, I got through to Shaun Pulford, he answered all my questions, gave me advice and you guessed it I bought a Ultimaker 3. I am very happy with my purchase and the service that 3DGBIRE have provided. While setting up the printer I made a few mistakes and need help, the Tech Support at 3DGBIRE are first class.

Conclusion: I am very happy with the UM3 and the service I have received and top it all chuffed that I have made a new friend (Shaun), buy your printer from him he is truly a nice bloke. Here I recommend 3DGBIRE for your Ultimaker experience and any 3D issues you need help with.

Thank you Shaun and Thank you 3DGBIRE.

Regards

Dave

• Like 2

Hi @DaveCatt, welcome to the forums! It is great that people also take the effort to underline a positive experience. I know 3DGBIRE thinks very high of service so I am not surprised you got it, but I am happy you did :)

What is it you will mostly be printing?

What materials have you already tried so far?

Looking forward seeing more of you!