Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
DeathMachine

New type of fail for me any help would be appreciated

Ok I've printed this part many times. the only thing differnt I limited the draft sheild at 8mm and I bumped. Last 5 mins of print out of 4 hours it starts delaminating . At this point it's just a 2mm wide wall 3mm high peeling off. I'm looking at rest of print it looks great. Have pic's will try to get them on here but for some reason now site won't let me upload pic's now?

abs temp 245 used a lot of mitus filament all of it good

fan 20%

.4 nozzle

brim 10mm

draft sheild 8mm high

Complete side note for as much light the Ultimaker 2 puts out , like the worst place in the world to take a pic of your work! What the!

Edited by Guest

ohh, you are a fan of Die Antwoord? Cool! :)

It is quite hard to see what it is exactly that is happening. The black kinda merges into one big black object. If you want to battle delamination, it is usually recommended to print slower, thicker layers, no fan, and maybe close the front of your Ultimaker 2.

Have you tried any of these things?

ohh, you are a fan of Die Antwoord? Cool! :)

It is quite hard to see what it is exactly that is happening. The black kinda merges into one big black object. If you want to battle delamination, it is usually recommended to print slower, thicker layers, no fan, and maybe close the front of your Ultimaker 2.

Have you tried any of these things?

I add it to one of those things that happens, ran that part 3 more times no problem.

Die Antwoord, I think they're freaky and I like them a lot!IMG_1115.thumb.JPG.eec120dfedde50f63188dd3c50bd3238.JPG

IMG_1115.thumb.JPG.eec120dfedde50f63188dd3c50bd3238.JPG

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1