Nazdravi

Cura 2.4.0-Beta2 hangs forever before main window opens (Arch Linux)

Posted · Cura 2.4.0-Beta2 hangs forever before main window opens (Arch Linux)

Hi,

because of execution problems with the distributions own package I tried the provided Cura appimage. Splash screen opens and then nothing further happens. This is the

Log.

Any ideas?

Thanks + regards

Nazdravi

I have same similar problem, I see the message "Loading machine settings" then after a while Cura just dies - blank screen. I have had to go back to 2.3. I uninstalled and reinstalled 2.4 but thw same thing happens. It was working fine for 10 days prior to this probem. I hope 2.4 Release will work!!

cc @nallath

I don't see anything in the logs. I don't have experience with arch, will ask around a bit.