Educational Discount?

Posted · Educational Discount?

Hi, first time poster here.

Does Ultimaker give a discount for educational programs looking at purchasing? We're a FIRST Robotics team looking at pooling with our school's Applied Tech & Design programs to buy an Ultimaker 3 for students to use, fundraising, robot parts, etc.

Someone may correct me but my impression was that if you are talking less than 5 machines you should go with a reseller in the US that is education friendly. I think printedSolid.com is one of them so maybe contact them.

If you are talking say 100 printers for a school system or a county or something then definitely you can get a discount.

Hello!

I tried to respond last week but my reply didn't post for some reason, sorry for the delay!

We are an authorized Ultimaker reseller specializing in education located in New Hampshire.  I'm happy to tell you that we do have an educational discount we can extend to you! Just send your contact info and what you are looking for (printer model, materials, etc.) to sales@TECedu.com and we'll put a proposal together for your review.  We also accept school purchase orders via fax or email. :)

Another advantage we offer is a FREE Classroom Essentials 3D Printing Kit for schools with the purchase of an Ultimaker 3D printer! It includes spare parts and tools that will keep your 3D printer printing and your classroom running smoothly. We can include information about this kit with your proposal as well.

We look forward to working with you!

Sincerely,

- Justyn Constant

Technology Education Concepts, Inc.

www.TECedu.com

1-800-338-2238