infamoussx15x

off center with downloaded blueprints

Posted · off center with downloaded blueprints

I have a Maker select Plus. I can print the 4 pre made blueprints off the SD card the printer came with fine. When i try to print any blueprint i download online (thingiverse) it prints in the front left of the printer. It doesnt print any like the blueprint its just a glob of melted filament. I tried the IT department of the printers makers, they never encounter anything like it and are going to get back to me.

Any ideas on how to fix. Youll have to break it down to beginner instructions due to my lack of experience.

Posted · off center with downloaded blueprints

It's probably a glob because it's printing too high off the print bed. Usually each printer has a little bit of customization that goes into Cura. I have no idea what a "maker select plus" is. Do they have their own special version of Cura on their website somwhere? Already customized for your printer? Or are you using some other slicer?