Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Spikey

Select and Align Like Powerpoint

Hello All,

I love your Cura and wonder if you take requests?

It's concerning lining up small items to reduce the head movement and give a nice length for the head to move. I try to line them up on the grid, but it takes ages fiddling moving items. In MS PowerPoint you can drag a square around a few items (another idea) select them and then align them up.

Is this possible?

One more if I may :)

Can Cura have the ability to have some items set at a light density, but others at a different setting? (also with and without support).

Thanks and regards

Martin

Can Cura have the ability to have some items set at a light density, but others at a different setting? (also with and without support).

It already has. You have to switch to "custom" mode. Now select the object you want to change the infill density of, and press the "Per model settings" tool in the toobar. Click "Select settings" and tick the "Infill density" checkbox. Now you can set the infill density for only the selected model.