Cura 2.6.2 Just Quit Working & Refuses to work...

R32ool

Posted · Cura 2.6.2 Just Quit Working & Refuses to work...

Hello Fello Ultimakers

After working all afternoon slicing & making some prints. My mac decided to sleep' after I made myself a cuppa. ..& for some reason Cura refused to slice.. which it's done on multiple occasions. So I Done the Usual Restart to get everything going again. Only now Cura refuses to start full stop. i get the initial start up screen as it boots up, but then nothing it shuts down almost as quick as it starts.

I've uninstalled & Reinstalled twice with no avail & im in the process of a full Mac OS Reinstall as I was out of options ..is there something I've missed ..I've been using Cura for a while now but never experienced anything like this before.

Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated

Thanks.

2.6.1 did that on me once, I had to go to the Cura directory under users>tbd>ApppData>Local>cura (replace TBD with your username), and delete everything in the directory. that got it working again.

Ok so my laptop has just finished restoring & has a newly installed OS. However this failed todo anything at all.. & cura still refuses to start up..

Where can I find the cura directory you mentioned ? My head has almost given up tonight

Thanks.

Ok so I've just found that & deleted the contents .but It's still the same. It's just not having any of it only thing I can think of now is reinstalling everything from the beginning ...doing a complete wipe & start fresh

Posted (edited) · Cura 2.6.2 Just Quit Working & Refuses to work...

Ok so I've reinstalled my mac back to factory settings. Reinstalled cura & it's finally working' however I have only have one profile & I can't change between printing quality's as I only have fine 0.10 ..everything else has disappeared is there a way to get them to install ? As I've not changed or altered anything.

Edited by Guest