#1136, AlienRelics, 23dec, 2feb Shipped

#1158, mastory, 28dec, 9feb, Shipped

#1166, Micha, 30dec, 9feb, Tracking received

#1186, Falc, 2jan, Not Shipped

#1204, sprockett, 5jan, Not Shipped

#1208, Xeno, 5jan, Not Shipped

#1219, raymie, 17jan, Not Shipped

#1227, thedudevt, 10jan, Not Shipped

I think they messed up our companys order when they edited it to remove the VAT.... :(

Posted · HELP "order processing" Log your SN# and Shipdate here

To Ultimaker support

Order number #100001427

I payment with DHL ship but now not response from support or every one from Ultimaker.

I think why i paid for DHL shipping so ultimaker slowly.

I want to Tracking number of DHL.

I contact with email and ticket at ultimaker support website but no response to me.

Please help,

hi,

The support answered me latest within a day and did a great job answering my questions so far.

You will get the shipping information as soon as it takes place.

Expect at least 6 weeks from your payment confirmed date.

Cheers,

Michael

Order 4 Feb

Processing (Payment Confirmed)

Payment Confirmed 5 Jan

Shipment ???

I assume you meant payment confirmed 5th Feb not Jan given that you just ordered the thing.

Support replied to me (as per the other poster) in a day, currently indicating that orders are taking around 7 week or so .

your order only being made on 4th and with the website clearly showing 4-6 weeks lead time is nowhere near ready, mine from 17th Jan still is at least a week or so away.

It does not matter what you selected re delivery, delivery times are only effective from the point of dispatch not the point of placing the order.

support did not answer to me :cry:

They dont work in the weekends...

Sent an email wednesday

Best is to send an e-mail using the support ticket system, not the e-mail. They get around 1500-2000 e-mails a day, so your mail can take weeks to process.

Touchdown!

Best is to send an e-mail using the support ticket system, not the e-mail. They get around 1500-2000 e-mails a day, so your mail can take weeks to process.

did both, still no answer

1136 order number

12/23/2011 date of confirmed payment

02/08/2012 picked up by DHL

02/13/2012 received at 11:30am

I never emailed them to ask about how long it would take (it did say 4 to 6 weeks on the website), I just looked here before I ordered and at that time it seemed like it was taking about 6 weeks. I see they just moved to a new building, so I have no complaints about the wait time. And I'm very pleased that it took only 5 days to ship here, and that included a weekend.

What did you ask them?

I had an answer from them very quickly, but the question was regarding a possible mistake on the address. If your question is one about when it will ship, it might not get the highest priority as it has been about 6 weeks for you and that is within the expected time frame.

Just sit tight, be patient. They did just move to another building.

Had a talk with the guys at support & production today (since I will be there for the next coming months to assist in a research project).

Current waiting time is 6 weeks. They hope to get a batch out this week, hopefully your shipment will be included Falc.

Support is trying to keep up with the mails & phone calls of people asking about shipping dates, however they ask people to ask the community first before contacting them.

What did you ask them?

I had an answer from them very quickly, but the question was regarding a possible mistake on the address. If your question is one about when it will ship, it might not get the highest priority as it has been about 6 weeks for you and that is within the expected time frame.

Just sit tight, be patient. They did just move to another building.

It was an alternate roadmap to my adress. Might get blocked due to roadworks and dhl people give up quickly

the info posted above saying that the current lead time is 6 weeks seems to be somewhat false, my order ono 7th Jan (not 17th as I said) is still not dispatched and suport told me that the wait time was now 7-8 weeks at least. So unless my machine is sent this week then the 6 weeks for me will have past.

When I did contact them I suggested that they put on the main website info on what order dates they were currently shipping, given that they did not see any benefit to this they can't really complain about getting emails asking for that information.

From the main page

At the moment we are awaiting a shipment of electronics, which is holding us back. It will come in at the end of next week, so we are preparing a very large shipment we have never done before!

A little more communication would be nice, but you can be sure they are working their **es off, to get orders shipped :D

but they are dependent on hardware suppliers, and suppliers don't know / care about delayed orders.

I know they are starting up their business, and have problems getting orders done in time for delivery,(victim of heir own success ), but beginning with little communication is not a good way to start, I think they should at least spend a little more time communicating with customers until they get the delivery time back on track.

I might sound a little harsh, but I would hate to see something this promising, go down in flames because of a bad rep.

Well, they moved from a garage to a real building. They hired a bunch of extra people that need to be trained. They get about 100 orders a month (if I see those SN# numbers), add a few problems in the mix with kits (if you ship 100 kits a month there are bound to be problems with a few), and a lot of people wanting to know when they are going to get their kit. That's a lot of emails. I know they have 2 people on customer support, who both are nice people! (for those that didn't get the privilege to meet them) So any problems with communication is most likely due to the fact that they are flooded with requests.

I also know, from experience, that communication with suppliers takes a LOT of effort, especially if you are a small startup that uses relatively few items compared to big clients. So saying "At the moment we are awaiting a shipment of electronics" most likely means, "our electronics supplier fucked up, we are mad, but we cannot do anything about it to fix this faster". But as a company they have to stay polite ;-)

There is a LOT that can go wrong with electronics, bad soldering (as seen in a few cases) is one of them. But it can be worse.

yes but if they actually bothered to post updates on the website re deliveries and progress then they woudl have less emails and hence more time to actually do other support tasks and also have a happier customer base. Saying on the website 6 weeks and then given no info even now when it looks like it may extend past the 7-8 weeks mark is not helpful for either side.

I just saw on the shopping page, you can now order the Ultimaker without the laser cut parts.

that would be great, and I hope I can change my order :?

I already have a set of acrylic laser cut parts and don't need the wooden parts any more :)

and I can use the extra cash towards the NetFabb software.

yes but if they actually bothered to post updates on the website re deliveries and progress then they woudl have less emails and hence more time to actually do other support tasks and also have a happier customer base. Saying on the website 6 weeks and then given no info even now when it looks like it may extend past the 7-8 weeks mark is not helpful for either side.

The 6 week mark is when they dont have problems with their suppliers. Sometimes they have a bad batch that delays their shipping times, its something you cant predict. I heard on monday that they were expecting a shipment of components to arrive tuesday, but when I hear 7-8 weeks now then I know this batch got delayed or defective (again). They have someone working on scaling up the production (since they moved to a new building they are expanding production), but that is taking some time.

They are not shipping half orders, but full orders. With full orders I mean orders that are checked on quality, not on quantity. That takes time, and when they have to send something back because its a bad batch, that will delay the shipping of ultimakers.

I have to disagree, at the time of ordering they state that the lead time is 4-6 weeks, so if it is ANY longer that that they have a responsibility to say and be upfront about it. The difference between 4 and 6 weeks was presumably to allow for issues and delays. They should be keeping customers informed and they should not be still stating 4-6 weeks for new orders.

Finally got an answer, shipment will be friday or monday of its monday it will have been 6 weeks after conformation of payment

good news for you not so good for me, my order is around 40 behind so not looking likely to make 6 weeks lead time and starting to wonder on the 8 weeks given that over 2 weeks ago I was told that there were 65 orders before me, however I guess it depends on the size of the batch awaiting shipment. However still have to say that their communication stinks.