HELP "order processing" Log your SN# and Shipdate here

Posted · HELP "order processing" Log your SN# and Shipdate here

Order: #1210

Order placed: 5 Jan

Payment confirmed: 10 Jan

Tracking received: 23 Feb

Thank you to everyone who has shared their dates, those who collate them and to the Ultimaker team for their hard work to make it happen.

Dave.

• Replies 139
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it :)

DHL did mess up however, driver saw a stop sign due to roadworks and labeled my shipment als undeliverable, so I yelled on the phone to the DHl desktop and a few hours later it arrived

Hi all, my first post btw,

Order No: 1269

Payment confirmation: 13th January

Not yet shipped!

Hope Santa is coming soon, looking so forward to it!

I even left parts of the christmas tree over (some) :-)

Touchdown! Just received mine today by DHL.

Christmas and birthday together!

Shipped on Friday, 24th

Received on Tuesday, 28tz

H

According to the email from Ultimaker looks like i will have mine in the next two weeks.

Now which days to book off work so i can build it :)

Order number 10001321 ordered 22nd Jan, payment accepted 28th Jan, del early March hopefully :D

Jonathan

Order: #1208

Order placed: 5 Jan

Payment confirmed: 7 Jan

Tracking received: 23 Feb

package delivered: 24 Feb

Could have had the package on the 23rd, but I was not home :D

I am a happy camper, and have 4 days to get it build.

it's going to be a pimped version, with acrylic parts and led lighting 8-)

well mine arrived (actualy I had to go and collect it from the courier) but some of the parts are missing, the wrong type of plastic was included (I ordered extra) and worse still at one of the later stages it looks like the parts are the wrong shape slightly and do not seem to work as per the wiki instructions

(got the build issue sorted at least, ignore instructons for the rotating part of the feed mechanism and build it to actually fit the area it needs to go into)

They Lost my Package..!! :evil: scheechss...DHL only uses 3rd party shippers in the US. Some guy in Kenner, LA tired to find my address there, when it should have been shipped to Mississippi.....So what did he do?? he sent it back to Cinn, Ohio...!! :O great.....NOT UM's fault...i'm in contact with DHL and maybe someday I'll get my printer...... :( hope this doesn't happen to anyone else....

They Lost my Package..!! :evil: scheechss...DHL only uses 3rd party shippers in the US. Some guy in Kenner, LA tired to find my address there, when it should have been shipped to Mississippi.....So what did he do?? he sent it back to Cinn, Ohio...!! :O great.....NOT UM's fault...i'm in contact with DHL and maybe someday I'll get my printer...... :( hope this doesn't happen to anyone else....

That's quite common in overseas shipping. I've seen packages bounch around between 2 distribution centers a few times before arriving at the destination. But be happy that it's not "lost lost", just delayed :-)

Packages can also get really lost. At which point nobody knows where it is any more. And you'll have to find out who is going to pay for the loss. (I hope my untracked Faberdashery shipment arrives soon...)

To bad DHL uses 3th part shippers in the US. Here in NL, I got a package from China, in 30 hours after it was handed to DHL it was on my doorstep. Now that's fast delivery :)

"And you'll have to find out who is going to pay for the loss. "

I hope that UM is smart enough to get Insurance on it when they ship it... :roll: if not, i ain't gonna be a happy camper :x

Recieved my UM #1227 from DHL yesterday at about 2PM EST. 4 Business days from initial shipping notification. The delivery guy called my from my driveway and went to gas up while I drove 10 minutes home to sign for the box. Sorry to hear about the trouble you are having, I guess i got lucky.

Very impressed by the quality of the kit so far.

Kyle

Mine arrived today also, shipped on friday, just starting part 3, the left and right wooden sides were a tight fit but other than that all is ok so far.

Hopefully yours will turn up soon Magmotor at least its in the network and in the USA so it got across the pond :)

Jonathan

hey guys! order my ultimaker last saturday, got my email a few days ago!!! so excited, just hoping for a lead time of <= 4 weeks!!!

25-2-2012, order no #100001634

can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ultimaker guys

just post my order #100001662 only 5 minutes ago!

why the delivery boy still doesn't ring me??!?!? :lol:

I'm definitely a ultimakeaholic now....

order #100001662 placed 29.2.12 22:00 from Roma, Italia

hey guys! order my ultimaker last saturday, got my email a few days ago!!! so excited, just hoping for a lead time of <= 4 weeks!!!
    Realistically, with shipping. Small chance.

tell ya what....wish I had the money they spent on Jet Fuel ,hauling this all over the flippen country..... :lol: Finally got it and everything looks really good....nice packing job... ;) so far everything going together just like it should.....can't wait to hit that print button..... :D

update:

ordered 29.2.12 (payment with paypal)

silence

silence

silence

silence

silence

payment confirmed 6.3.12 (6 days ??? well I know I must be patient... the first week is almost gone...)

and now I'm waiting for next step (order boxed? order dispatched? flee to bahamas with the sum? who knows?)

ok waiting for the delivery boy...

flee to bahamas with the sum?
    This will happen! :mrgreen: :lol:

For payment to go from "payed" to "confirmed" always takes a few days. Even Paypal is not instant. And then they manually have to set your order to confirmed.

The next thing that will happen, is you will get a DHL tracking number. But expect this in about 4-5 weeks. So, yes, there will be silence, but yes, they are working very hard on getting all the orders out.

Also: See my signature. (Erik is one of the brains behind the Ultimaker)

Hey guys, finally got my UM. I completed the assembly just a few hours ago.

Here is my data:

Order#: 1346

Ordered: 26/01/2012

Shipped: 01/03/2012

Delivered: 05/03/2012

40 days from order to delivering... 6 week and half...

just a bit more than the 4-6 weeks hypothesis... but it's never too soon for an ultimaker... :mrgreen:

and now enjoy REAL 3D creation!!!

...come on delivery boy I'm waiting... :roll:

Order numer #100001255

Order date: 11.1.2012

Payment confirmed : 15.1.2012

Date Shipped: 24.2.2012

Date Received: N/A

Thank you DHL for having lost my Ultimaker! Tracking nr is JJD00009005770854002660

At least I chose insuranced shipping.

Of course I already told the Ultimaker Team and I can say that their service is very good! They reply fast and are very helpful. When I contacted DHL they just told me they didn't know what happened. When the Ultimaker team asked DHL in the Netherlands they got informed that my ultimaker was lost. I hope parts will be available soon so they can send me a new Ultimaker.

order no: 100001676

order date: mar 1 2012

payment confirmed: mar 3 2012

no news since

order 1676 on 1.3

order 1662 in 29.2

at least 16 ULTIMAKER ordered in 2 days, now we know why they are really working hard buildin kits...

(this means about 2000-2500 new ultimakers in a year... the community is growing fast!) :O:O :lol: :lol:

Orders also include shipments of broken parts and orders of just filament. So your estimate might be off. Also, a single order can contain multiple machines. How many are they selling, we can only guess.