Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
titaniumapple

UM3 Error code: 'An error occurred while processing this print job. Line nr = 0'. Won't print

Hi, I literally just bought my UM3 a few days ago. I successfully printed a few things with the default PLA and PVA.

I tried some Rigid.ink Nylon12 and Rigid.ink PVA and they also worked.

Randomly, Cura then says it can't connect to the printer, saying it's busy printing. Now, Cura says 'Current printer status is maintanence'. So I try printing with USB. It starts, then stops immediately with 'An error occurred while processing this print job. Line nr = 0'. So I factory reset the printer and try again. This time, 'An error occurred while processing this print job. Line nr = 563'

Help! I only just bought it!!!

Solved - for anyone interested, I cleaned out the 2 print cores using Hot Pull method, looked inside the feeder to check for any ground filament (nothing there), reset to factory default settings, updated to latest test firmware (Aug '17) and put Nylon Black and Natural PVA on the NFC spoolholder. It's now working, phew!