SandervG

October 18th 4:30pm (CEST). CURA AMA!

Posted (edited) · October 18th 4:30pm (CEST). CURA AMA!

[...] I've made a sort of working cutting tool that could cut models on the build plate by dragging a plane.

@nallath, is there a way to get our hands on it to give it a try??? (guess it´s not at your github :-) )

I have a lot of situations where I would need this feature highly - e.g. on model heli fuselages...

Edited by Guest

Posted · October 18th 4:30pm (CEST). CURA AMA!

[...]  I've made a sort of working cutting tool that could cut models on the build plate by dragging a plane.

@nallath, is there a way to get our hands on it to give it a try??? (guess it´s not at your github :-) )

I have a lot of situations where I would need this feature highly - e.g. on model heli fuselages...

It's super unstable. A lot of models just make it crash.

[...]  I've made a sort of working cutting tool that could cut models on the build plate by dragging a plane.

It's super unstable. A lot of models just make it crash.

:-( very sad... the cutting via netfabb or other additional software is really annoying if something has to be done in a rush...

Hope some day it will be stable enough to let me do a try.

cookies.thumb.jpg.c8b2fba4f2c722105307e63eaa7c731f.jpg

Whoo, cookies! Soo @rebekah_harper, what features should these be booked on? ;)

It's a toss up between UI redesign, Print Core profile with override or start/stop print at user defined height.

I would love to be part of the UI design. Although I am well behind the curve on the coding side for UI, I can present the layout graphically and explain features that would improve the layout.

or

help improving the UM3's design for use with PVA

hope you enjoy the cookies :)

Rebekah Anderson