Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
cameroncobb1

Extruder not extruding during print, please help!

I currently have a RepRap Guru Prusa i3 and my printer will not extrude any filament during a print. This problem occurred right after a print where I ran out of filament during a print and so, filament was left in the nozzle and neck heated for a few hours.

I have replaced my .4 mm nozzle for the printer, a new extruder feeder with a new gear for the stepper motor, I reinstalled the marlin firmware on the arduino, and upgraded to cura 2.6.2, I installed a new stepper motor driver for the extruder stepper and adjusted the potentiometer voltage to about .6 volts, a new heater block and neck, and a new ramps 1.4 board. Unfortunately, I am still having the same issue.

The bed is leveled correctly with a glue-stick for adhesion.

I currently am printing with Hatchbox PLA with an initial layer of 190 then after that, it goes down to 185.

I have tried printing at 220 and I still am having the same issue.

Here is what my prints are looking like: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3sRhX28evz6aHZPT3Z0T1Atems/view?usp=sharing

I have read other forums and other research for help and nothing has helped yet.

If you have any questions, please ask. ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you