Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
ScottR_UK

Maximum Build Volume

I have been the page https://ultimaker.com/en/resources/44677-maximum-build-volume-ultimaker-2-plus-ultimaker-3 and followed the instructions. But I cannot get a 195 x 195 square to slice on an Ultimaker 3 Extended using Cura 2.7.

I downloaded the profile and use that - it does not work

I follow the detail to set manually - it does not work

What am I missing?

The spec sheet states Dual material: 197 x 215 x 200 mm as the maximum build volume.

Could you share with us a screenshot of your buildvolume to see what you have done and which areas are preventing you from printing?

I am guessing you have the prime blob still enabled (under build plate adhesion).

If you deselect it you should be able to print a 195x195x195 cube. Good luck!