Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
ian

The Adventures of Ultimaker Tinky Toky

The Adventures of Ultimaker Tinky Toky

My girlfriend and I had a creative evening together :-) and we printed this owl , we like to call it TINKY TOKY... and well. tinky toky did a little bit of sight seeing around our apartment.... ;.-)

Ian :-)

as someone once said.... all you need is love......ly 3d printers.... ;-)

i dont really have a problem with getting attached to my prints... because I know if they are really nice. Orthia just puts her fingers on them, says... ohhh thats very nice (smiling face) and then wammmmm, its gone......

I think i years to come Orthia will have a really nice collection of printed objects and help tools...

Ian ;-)

Tinky Toky was not very content with just meeting his german cousin RALF, so he decided he needed to fly and see the world.... after pushing through half a dozen drunk irish football fans falling from the pubs of berlin into Schonefeld airport, Tinky Toky was on his way to find his irish connections....

6756.jpg

TINKY TOKY was a little nervous and was pulled over my airport security for a few questions... its not every day dublin airport gets an ultimaker PLA TINKY TOKY !

it was a strange feeling, a massive light up irish flag as wall decoration and at the same time overfed irish police men putting rubber latex gloves onto their hands... I wonder whats going to happen next ?

56646.jpg

5 hours later and walking a little strange, tinky toky found the nearest irish pub........

instantly tinky toky was the centre of attention and before he could say... I AM A TINKY TOKY ! he found his first irish friend SEAMUS and his first irish pint of Guinness.... Tinky Toky was starting to think... maybe iv found home.....

5664.jpg