Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
musti

Ultimaker DIY design and official part resource

Dear Ultimakers,

I have been using the Ultimaker in a hackspace for a few times and really keen on building one with a few friends. As we have sufficient knowledge, we would like to make some modifications at the start and work our way towards an upgraded Ultimaker.

Unfortunately I was unable to find any updated 3D drawings of Ultimaker on Thingiverse or elsewhere, only the original design. There have been some really good modifications which would be nice to build upon and having up-to date files would be rather useful.

Can anyone please point me in the direction where an up-to-date 3D drawing of Ultimaker is available, if anywhere.

Furthermore, for building and upgrading the design we have most of the parts available, however most of the hot-end parts are very specific and would be keen on using the original parts. They do not appear to be directly available in the web shop, thus I am asking for advice how to go about getting the parts. Is this somewhare Ultimaker Shop would be a suitable place or alternatively (not that keen on it) any other suppliers.

Looking forward for advice from you guys!