Jump to content
mastory

UMO prints 10mm high after upgrading to Marlin_V1

Recommended Posts

Posted · UMO prints 10mm high after upgrading to Marlin_V1

I added SSSDriver chips, and in the process needed to change some firmware options. I thought I would update to something newer. I tried the version on Bultimaker, with various issues, and have now switched to what I think is now Ultimaker stock for UMO and UMO+.

After alot of "experimenting" I got the machine set up and completely functioning, except:

Every print starts 10mm elevated off the bed. Printer homes correctly and performs my start Gcode correctly, and then moves the bed down to start printing in the air.

Any ideas what I might have wrong? I don't have and Z height probe hardware.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • Ultimaker Cura 4.0 | Stable available!
      Ultimaker Cura 4.0 is mainly focused on the improved user interface and cloud integration.
      As always, we want to collect your user feedback for this release. If there are any improvements you can think of, feel free to mention it here and help us to shape the next release.
      • 86 replies
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!