Cura screen not displaying buttons

bucklnwr

Posted · Cura screen not displaying buttons

Hi Folks.

I have installed Cura v15.04.6 from the SD card supplied with the Monoprice Select Mini printer. Several of the buttons which should be on view on the workbench are absent - eg the Rotate, Scale and Mirror buttons. The View mode button seems to have a mind of its own. The majority of my .stl files have been created using Solidworks.

When I load them into Cura, often the workbench appears empty. However, if I click on the View Button, then the Layers button the model appears. However, if I return to the normal view, it disappears again.

I can not find a control to rotate the model and place it in the optimum position for printing.

Where have all the buttons gone? :-(

Keith

PS. I can not use the latest version of Cura as my machine is a 32bit computer running Windows 10.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies