SandervG

Ultimaker Cura 3.1 | Beta

Posted · Ultimaker Cura 3.1 | Beta

Could you please test the 3.1 final that was released today?

Did, and it works, thanks!

(I think you might have copy/pasted the fix including the "+" at the beginning of the line, which is just meant to show that the respective line is added to the code; it should not actually be included in the code)

Didn't ;)

Hey there, Cura 3.1 (release) ignores my temperature settings for the nozzle.

Cura always set the temp to 220°C in the gcode file.

Did you use the BETA? Please remove the 3.1 settings folder and start 3.1 final again.

IMO the translucent nozzle representation may be smaller, or even just a simple line, to block less of the model.

I totally agree. That thing is way too large and has way too much detail. It should just be a cone which points at the location in the layer.

For feedrate visualization the color scheme goes to orange rather than red, which results in intermediate colors of poo-brown, which I dislike.

It would be really nice to have (target) temperature visualization - especially for dual extrusion. And fan speed visualization would be nice as well.

As for the rest I love the new layer view options.

• Like 1