Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
hippieninja

Cura 14.07 runs perfectly on my computer, Cura 3.04, 2.7 will not

Aloha All!

I was wondering if someone might be able to give me some advice - i have been able to run Cura 14.07 perfectly fine, but when i try to load any of the newer versions, they do not start the program after double clikcing on it....

Win10x64

cura 3.04

any thoughts would be appreciated....

thanks!

Thanks for the quick replies - when i try and launch cura from either the shortcut from the start menu, or directly from the install director(either normally or "run as administrator", neither way do i get any sort of system response....nothing to indicate that it is loading....

I checked both the appdata\local\ as well as the event viewer.... the event viewer has no errors listed for cura or anything else at the time i attempt to launch the program, and there is no cura folder in the appdata\local directory....

it is quite strange....i have uninstalled, deleted directories, reinstalled..... same each time.....

thanks again, any help is appreciated...