Who can print 6 Fisher-price-explorer-wheels for me?

willem

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Who can print 6 Fisher-price-explorer-wheels for me?

Hi Hreedijk, I would need 2. But I am too stupid (it seems) to sent a PM. I just opened an account and when writing a PM it says error.

Hi Harold,

I saw the the wheel you've made for Willem for his Fisher Price toy.

My son can't stop asking for his dad to fix his broken wheel truck. Do you think you could make one for us ?

Tell me how much is needed for the material, work and  shipping.

If it is not possible, would you still have the 3D file so I can find a local printer in Nantes ?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Jean-Marie

Maybe I can help you with the wheels.

If you can send me the 3D file (split up in wheel and tire), I can give you a price for it.

I'm living in the southern of the Netherlands, so sending it to you won't be a big issue.

Regards,

Harold Reedijk

Hi all,

I'm so happy to find this post.

I'm also looking to replace the wheels.

I have access to an ultimaker at work and I would like to print the wheels.

Does anybody managed to get the plans?

And some advice in what material to print them?

I was a little scared that they would also wear off to fast.

Gr, Jurgen

Posted (edited) · Who can print 6 Fisher-price-explorer-wheels for me?

Hi @imbrechtsjurgen, you should ask @hreedijk directly.

Edited by Guest

Hi @Nicolinux,

I tried to send a PM but I got a HTTP-404 page.

But after your message I tried again and I was able to send a PM.

I guess my account still had to be validated?

Thanks!

Yep, you can not send DM's before your account is approved, to prevent people from sending spam to each other. (For that same reason accounts need to be approved before posts turn visible on the forums). Thank you for your time, hopefully you'll be able to get your hands on those wheels.

That's right, I've send a PM bot got no response.

If anyone want the wheel, just send me a PM.

Hy HReedijk,

I'm living in Belgium and just read that you've made a 3D wheel for the FisherPrice Explorer.

Is it still possible for you to do some more wheels? My son just has broken 2 wheels from his explorer car and he is very sad about it....

Alvast bedankt!

Dorothee

Hi Guys,

I sent a PM to @HReedijk but didn't get any response.

Does anybody else have the plans?

I wouldn't mind drawing them myself but since it has already been done, it would spare me some time.

Gr, JI

Hi Guys,

I sent a PM to @HReedijk but didn't get any response.

Does anybody else have the plans?

I wouldn't mind drawing them myself but since it has already been done, it would spare me some time.

Gr, JI

I too sent a PM and not no response. Does anybody have this that would not be upsetting to HReedijk?

I do not think it is right to post a link for everybody unless he/she approves, but there was the offer though through PM.

Maybe you could also try a commercial service like Shapeways or Materialise? They have a variety of materials, technologies and machines.

Or find a 3D print hub service in your neighborhoud? Go have a look first to see if the quality meets your expectations, as this may vary, based on the equipment, experience, and materials the owner has.

Hi all,

My Mum brought for my very very loved explorer to the UK from South Africa and it desperately needs some TLC. My little boys eyes lit up when he saw it but I need a few things if anybody can help at all? I have access to a printer I just need the files.

1. New wheels. Anybody have the file from hreedijk they are willing to share or even better are willing to make me a new set. I definitely need 2 new ones but think it might be best to replace all 6

2. I cracked the steering wheel so will need a new one of these for safety. The hooter still works perfectly just the ring around the wheel is broken.

3. A new door. This is not urgent but I remember how much I loved storing good in it.

Thanks so much and any help would be so appreciated.

Dear all

I am looking for the 3D file to remake wheels for a explorer 980. I have an old one from my youth, extensively used...I'd like to pass it over to my kids.

If anyone has this file, I would really appreciate to get it by email.

thks

Hi there!

I'm having the same problem as most of you.

I want to fix my Explorer to pass it over to my nice. Therefore I need the 3D file, too. It would fantastic if there's anyone having the file and sending it to me.

Thank you!

Hi,

i loved the explorer too.

Now my niece and nephew are playing with it all the time.

Today i saw that two wheels are broken :'( and i was hoping my own kids will play with the explorer someday too.

It would be great, if you could make two more wheels for me. I will send also send a pm :-)

Can't send you a PM :(

Hallo

Ho can print 6 for me?

I am from belgium

nobody seems to have the file....

I have his email. I'll see if he responds to that. If he lets me I'll post the files on thingiverse and youmagine.

I have his email.  I'll see if he responds to that.  If he lets me I'll post the files on thingiverse and youmagine.

That would be nice. :) I just wanna look at it. I have no fisher price toys, but I always like to look at files to see if I can figure how it was done.