Cura Connect not working now

kmanstudios

Posted · Cura Connect not working now

I have also been experiencing this issue, when CC was first set up it worked great (Except for having to remember to set the right colour of materials etc) but now I can only get one machine to work via the network, and the other wont appear when you try to add it. Mine are connected via network cables.

Also in cura on the drop down options on the print button (save to disk, save to file, print over network) I get two "print over network" options... only one of which works with only one of the printers. 

• 5 weeks later...
    Posted (edited) · Cura Connect not working now

OK, I got Cura Connect working and it was a wifi issue. I rebooted my entire system, TV, Router, Incoming and all other devices connected. And, it found one printer. Now, I have to add the other one when it finishes printing in 7.5 hours.

*whew*

Edit: And I was wrong...it already found the printer while printing *AND* picked up the print in progress job information! Wowsah!! That is sweet!!

Edited by kmanstudios
    • Like 1

How sure are you guys that this isn't just a windows caching of the zeroconf network discovery?

If so just delete the network adapter in the device manager and scan for "new" hardware to install it again and it'll work after that.
    Windows...

5 hours ago, robinmdh said:

How sure are you guys that this isn't just a windows caching of the zeroconf network discovery?

If so just delete the network adapter in the device manager and scan for "new" hardware to install it again and it'll work after that.
    Windows...

I am not sure of anything when it comes to wifi. But, right now it is working and I am not messing with the mojo.....