Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Chimera

Search/Replace variables

Are there any variables that can be used in the search/replace post processing script?  I have it currently replacing ";LAYER:" with "M117 Printing Layer:" so that the LCD on my printer shows the current layer, however I was hoping to figure out a way to make it say "M117 Printing Layer {a} of {b}".  Is this possible?  I'm using Cura 3.1 and I have a Wanhao i3 Plus clone (Monoprice Maker Select Plus).  

On 1/13/2018 at 11:17 PM, Chimera said:

I was hoping to figure out a way to make it say "M117 Printing Layer {a} of {b}".  Is this possible?

Not with the current Search & Replace script. It could be implemented in a custom postprocessing script though.