Migo

Replacement of UMO+ Feeder

Posted · Replacement of UMO+ Feeder

Try this for the teflon coupler (be sure to select 3mm), although again, I don't about the quality and longevity of these parts.

image.thumb.png.da8ae51b7c2f45e8d82a68a2d84ad17c.png

Here's another example of a PEEK isolator:

image.thumb.png.1e79c2b2ff0d9c01f3175531be193ce4.png

• Like 1

Yes those look good.  And I see you selected 3mm coupler.  Good.  Are you able to buy 3mm filament (actually 2.85mm filament) in Egypt?  Did you check that yet?

• Like 1

PLA.  PLA is a superior material.  The only thing worse about it is that it can't handle temperatures above 50C and a car can get that hot if left in the sun with windows rolled up so don't use it for a cell phone holder for a car!

If you need higher temp there are many other choices better than ABS.  Basically never use ABS.  colorrfabb ngen is my favorite but there are many other's almost as good.  For example CPE.

There are two graphs on this web page I created.  The bottom graph - materials can handle higher temps as you move right but also they get harder to print:

http://gr5.org/mat/