lance-greene

cura 3.2 delay issue with line width

Posted · cura 3.2 delay issue with line width

So started using 3.2 today and i noticed that when it is set to auto slice, and you select the line width and it highlights the entire value, if you type in "0.x", it automatically tries right after hitting 0 and that causes it to freeze for a while before giving an error saying you can print because its slicing with a line width of 0. then you click on the setting again (which causes it to highlight) and you try and type it in again and it just happens again.

Posted · cura 3.2 delay issue with line width

I also have this problem. I just posted another topic about it.  It is less of a problem on solid view but on layer view its really bad.  The faster you try to type the worse it is.  I've just disabled auto slice for now until its fixed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Our picks

• Ultimaker Cura | a new interface
      We're not only trying to always make Ultimaker Cura better with the usual new features and improvements we build, but we're also trying to make it more pleasant to operate. The interface was the focus for the upcoming release, from which we would already like to present you the first glance. 
      • 182 replies
    • "Back To The Future" using Generative Design & Investment Casting
      Designing for light-weight parts is becoming more important, and I’m a firm believer in the need to produce lighter weight, less over-engineered parts for the future. This is for sustainability reasons because we need to be using less raw materials and, in things like transportation, it impacts the energy usage of the product during it’s service life.
      • 12 replies

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!