Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Giuseppe Nagler

Architektur - Wrap 3D shape

One thing you could do is to make the Windows and Doors one STL File and the rest in another STL file. Then in Cura, you can set the windows and doors to a per model setting of horizontal expansion. That would help you be able to attain a print worthy thickness without affecting your actual model. And, as @PaulMiles said, turn on print thin walls.

Hello, I think I can not avoid modeling and adapting the model in the Cad for the different dimensions, because in particular the element thicknesses have to be adjusted to the plotting scale, so that the final result becomes optically acceptable. It is just a model, a simulation of reality and each scale is used to show certain aspects of the project and not others. 

I ran into that in 3D rendering of Architectural and Interior design images for pre-viz. I cannot tell you how many times I had to  cheat a structure or detail to make it readable in image format.

But, if your objects are parametric, you should be able to make adjustments globally. Like beef up all doors in one adjustment for output, but not save the changes. yes? No?

I understand. I am not familiar with your 3D package so I cannot offer help there. But when dealing with scales, you do have to make cheats many times, especially when dealing with very large objects to small prints. And, a house, down to the size of even big printing bays can obscure details.

I wish you luck and I hope to see some of your results when you get them going :)