Ultimaker Dream T-Shirt Competition

ian

Posted · Ultimaker Dream T-Shirt Competition

Hay Peter !! :-)

Great to see you on the forum !

I love your ideas, very clever and funny :-)

i really like the thrid one with the perfect stomach, printing reality and the second last one ... the blue one with the head of the ultimaler robot missing... thats very cool !!

Keep up the great work and good luck !

Ian :-)

• Replies 95
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume (hope) there are some women who would be interested in shirts and they might want the option of showing something more feminine "under" the shirt. So if either of these "win" the contest we will need to make a female version. :-P

hahahahahaha ;-)

why cant we do one showing the back of a person.. people always forget the back can also be beautiful !! not all the best goodies are at the front !

Ian ;-)

Ultimaker Dream T-Shirt Competition

Good morning beautiful World :-) :-)

Just a little reminder, the final days of the Ultimaker Dream T-Shirt Competition is counting down... until next wednesday, the 31st of July, we need all your entries in.

If you have any little clever funny creative idea, we want to hear about it !!

If I can help with... uploading, or photoshopping to help you, shoot me an email !! ian.spring@gmail.com

Ok guys, rattle those brain cells........

hallo all.

one more idea from me.

the Evolution of the ultimaker robot. :smile:

Peter

ultimaker shirt 6

Nice design Peter!

cool job Peter ! Great to see some more creative solutions to the perfect ultimaker tshirt :-)

Ian

Good morning beautiful World.

Only 6 days left ! Every entry must be submitted here or on the google group before midnight on the 31st of July.. next wednesday.

Then a team of experts will be locked into a small storage room with a laptap and access to all the entries... until the winner is decided...

And the winner shall be showerd in beautiful PLA and Leipzig Chocolates.. ahhhhhh :-)

Good luck guys.

ok im 6 minutes late and now my girlfriend is calling me, bags packed and ready to hit the road to beautiful Rome :smile:

So here is my last entry... I dont think ill get another chance when im down south...

so fingers crossed,

Sander will now be your pilot for the last run of this competition, so any questions go to him.

Guys have a beautiful next few weeks, big hugs from the irish man.... byeeeeeeeeeeeeee :smile:

Inspired by a specific city in a specific part of the Netherlands during vacation....

Just in time to win at least a little piece of Leipziger chocolate... : )

tshirt joris II

cheers\joris

www.rooiejoris.nl

www.facebook.com/europerminutedesign

Maybe change UM to "Ultimaker" logo? And add the robot? The Sex and Beer part is fine. Beer is one of those words that is recognized in many languages.

First tshirt design

Another suggestion including a little explanation why I choose for this.

- I looked for a combination which relates for 100% to the already excellent Logo because of the recognizabilaty. UM build a reputation already, which is mainly positive in relation with this logo and name.

- There is a more stable relation to the UM robot and the name. Therefore it fits in a better way on the Ulti controller in combination with some brand names for instance. (a better use of little space so to say)

- It is also more suitable to use in combination with future accessories and merchandise. I include a picture for inspiration only, more examples to come and already designed. It is a junkpiece of enviromentally friendly tanned cowhide and not parrallel cut. Even the nails aren't nailed down, but not important for now. FYI: the stamp I used is made by the Ulti of course. Why should we stick to the T-shirt only? (which is an excellent idea btw, Ian)

Unfortunately my t-shirt supplier promised more than he could deliver. I'd rather showed you folks the original on a beautiful model, but that is to come in a week or so. Supposedly in combination with some other things.This is the reason for the poor quality of my contribution, I do not have enough experience with Photoshop to make this nice and clean. But it's all about the idea, isn't it?

So for now: Good Luck for all the contestants, I really enjoyed all the lovely ideas but that the best idea may win! :mrgreen:

Ulti-Halter_tekst.jpg

Ulti-T-HighsleeveBlck_tekst.jpg

Ultiriem.jpg

Ahh Ian,

now I understand why you planned the end of the contest for today.........

You just wanted a bunch of nice birthday presents. :-P :-P :-P

Happy birthday en enjoy your Italian hollday.

Cool designs, i really like the belt!

Sky

I also have one final design, i should be uploaded along with this post.

It says: Even the sky is not the limit!

showing an Ultimaker robot with a cute astronaut helmet attached to a rocket that is sticking out

of an Ultimaker.

Unfortunately my free time is limited to such a level that again i didn't find the time to work it out to a proper design, so i have again uploaded the idea. Hopefully you will all like it :)

If you all do, i will make a proper design out of it.

If you are interested; you can visit my website (www.SandervanGeelen.nl) to see what it will probably look like in the end.

I hope everybody is cool with me uploading another design today.

Initially the contest was until, i believe, yesterday.

Because, besides me, i saw a few other entries being sent today i will expend it to the end of the week.

Monday i will gather my team and have a look at the designs.

It goes without saying that i won't have a say in the outcome.

I will keep you guys posted, and i am looking forward to those last designs!!

As for now i want to thank everybody for taking the effort to come up with an idea / design.

Very much appreciated!

Okay then,

some suggestions to personalize your shirt choosing a quote that says something about YOU and put it on the back:

Back_QcodeFrntBck.jpgBack_Creator.jpgBack_Newby.jpgBack_NewKid.jpgBack_Several.jpgBack_Wanted.jpgBack_aThOME.jpgBack_Fablab.jpgBack_MyOtherP.jpg

And due to limitations the last series

Back_CautionHot.jpgBack_SmokingHot.jpgBack_Protospace.jpgBack_Tools.jpgBack_HappyP.jpgBack_WhatNXT.jpg

Have a nice day...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the time is uuppppppppppp..

I will select a couple of jury-members who can rank the designs and hopefully, within the next couple of days/week

we will be able to introduce the winner!

If anybody feels the need to push one of the designs forward as his/her favorite we will take this into consideration as well :)

Thanks!

Well my favorite is still my own. Not just because I like chocolate but I really like this design and might order one regardless:

shirt2 words

And my second favorite is this one:

T-shirt big bot front, vertical text back

Ahh Ian,

now I understand why you planned the end of the contest for today.........

You just wanted a bunch of nice birthday presents. :-P :-P :-P

Happy birthday en enjoy your Italian hollday.

That wasnt the idea ! :wink: but thanks anyway.

I had a wonderful 2 weeks in italy and now im back in germany today... taking a relaxing weekend but might just play with my new colorfabb TX transparent PLA.. hehe.. looks good :smile:

Ian

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the time is uuppppppppppp..

I will select a couple of jury-members who can rank the designs and hopefully, within the next couple of days/week

we will be able to introduce the winner!

If anybody feels the need to push one of the designs forward as his/her favorite we will take this into consideration as well :)

Thanks!

Cant wait to see what happens now... DRUMS ROLL.... :-)

also thank god, the temp has gone down here in Leipzig and I can organise the shipment of chocolate happiness to the winning contestants this week as well.

all stations ready................. AND THE WINNER IS................................. ????????

Ian ;-)