Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
fergazz

MRRF / Midwest RepRap Festival 2018

Anyone planning to go to MRRF Midwest RepRap Festival 2018 on 23-25th March?

What is MRRF?

"It's the worlds largest celebration of open source 3D printing with over 1,000 people from around the globe attending in 2017. If you are a hobbyists, enthusiast or any level of user of 3D printing then come on out and enjoy the weekend with others. Not sure what 3D printing is or want to learn more about it? Perfect! Come out and see what it's all about. 

Free Attendee tickets are good for anyone wanting to come and attend. As a registered attendee, you can come walk around and hang out, or if you'd like you can set up on a table and display your 3d printing related projects. Tables are first come first serve so try and get there early if you would like to have your choice of area to set up.

Sponsorship opportunities for #mrrf2018 will be posted as soon as they become available. If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please email info@midwestreprapfest.org"

Registration page: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-midwest-reprap-festival-registration-38591937524

looks like those brands will be there:

Ultimaker, Prusa, Lulzbot...

Matherhackers, Printed Solid, Capricorn Bowden Tubes, Proto-pasta, Taulmann...

are you going @gr5

edit: My main reason to go is to upgrade my UM2 and buy an extra printer, probably a direct drive one with a bigger volume :)

Edited by fergazz