Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
ErGhostRider

4 extruders bug!?!

Hi guys, I'm having a slicing problem. This problem presents itself as a bug or at least I can not understand what the cause is and if it can be solved. Being that I am a Palette + owner, (I disregard what printer I have), I created a custom profile in the latest version of Cura. In all the extruders I left the start and end codes empty. The problem is to get the printer's head back to zero at a certain level of printing. Since my printer has endstops, printing is canceled or automatically paused, and this is a problem since my printer must work in sync with Palette +. Now, initially I thought it might be something related to the supports, but often this problem appears even without activating the supports. Is there a way to prevent the head from returning to zero? I think this is a problem of how Cura manages more than two extruders, since putting only two struders it seems to me that the problem does not occur! Let me know! Thank you so much in advance!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.jpg