rcnutbob

how to center my print on my bed

Posted · how to center my print on my bed

every time i use cura to pront with the print on the computer looks like it is centered but when i print it it startsto print on the side of the bed and when i change the position on the the computer it still prines on the side of the bed cannot figure it out 

Most printers have (0,0) on the front left corner.  Some printers (mostly just delta printers) have (0,0) in the center.  You have to configure this in cura in machine settings.  

If you have it configured wrong then on a normal printer it will print in the front left corner and on a delta it will print in the far right corner.

• Like 1

Hi there everyone. I have a IMADE3D Jellybox printer. I used Cura to install the latest firmware for the printer and I noticed that the prints were printing off to the left side on the build plate. I just (today) updated Cura 3.5.0 and the print is now even further to the left. I have tried moving the sliced item all the way to the right but it still tries to push the print over. I have attached what my printer settings are as well as a recent print that is sliced in Cura and an image of where it ended up on the build plate. Any help would be really helpful

Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 2.11.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 2.12.46 PM.png

IMG_1467.JPG