Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

CURA download popup questionnaire

klaus_kraemer

Posted · CURA download popup questionnaire

Every time, I try to download a CURA update, a popup form starts asking me the same boring questions. I really don't like redundancy and I'm logged in. So why are you asking the same questions again and again? Until now I've answered these question to my best knowledge.

For the future I'm tempted to simply click some items from the menu to get the update downloaded. Will that random and wrong data help you in any way? I don't think so - but you don't seem to be really interested in that data, otherwise you'd keep them in a dataset under my account. I am quite sure, many users simply click something to get forward and I'll join them...

Posted · CURA download popup questionnaire

Pick the “I don’t want to share my information” option and you don’t have to fill in anything. Still annoying, still skewing the data, but less work for you than filling in bogus information.

• 2 weeks later...