Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
jhahn63

Can't see bottom of dropdown menu - Make Printable Tool

Hello

Just wondering if anyone can tell me how to adjust my settings or UI to see the bottom of the menu for the Make Printable Tool Add On.(see pic)

If I add any more Add Ons to this tool bar, the Fix Model Dropdown items will get more hidden at the bottom of my screen.

I have updated all my drivers and have Cura 3.4.1

I have Windows 7 Home Premium

Toshiba L755 Laptop

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

CuraSC_shot.png

Oh god.  I feel your pain.  But my first second and third thoughts are "get a real computer".  I know this is very unhelpful and may feel mean but seriously:  Get a real computer.  Sorry.  Your current display is designed for widescreen movies.  Not work.

On to a solution however.  windows has all kinds of things to help with this but they are a pain. You can set up a virtual display.  so you can tell windows that even though your display is only 800 pixels high - pretend it's 2000 pixels high.  Then you can move the mouse (or use two finger panning if you have a touch screen) to the very top or very bottom and keep going to pan around.  This will solve your issue.  Google it.

gr5- It's funny you say that. My son just said "Dad, haven't you had this computer since I was born."

He's 8 years old now:)

The sad part is all 4 of my sons have gone through at least 2 computers that have crashed and burned in the time this one is still rocking along. My youngest's brand new laptops hard drive just disappeared today.

obewan- Thanks ,that worked.