Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
kahuna3d

No/or wrong Monitor Tab info during print

Just printing adjustment knobs for my CR-10m, after the second print started I looked at the Cure window and the Monitor tab showed bad/wrong info, 100% done, 0 estimated time, print time is working, can abort/pause/ go to Prepare tab. Can't monitor, but printer printed the piece fine - closed Cura and relaunched - started printing a third piece and same thing happening, not sure how long into printing it does this as I'm busy "multitasking" 😉 - freaky man - It's printing now so don't want to disturb it - 

Cura 3.4.1 / Mac OS X 10.9.5 / CR-10m / recommended slice set-up  - will likely delete Cura and prefs and reinstall, then print a test cube or something  -

Anyone seen Cura do this? 😶

Deleted Cura and prefs/cache and reinstalled - same issue and some new eerie stuff 🙀

Fired up MatterControl and it printed the best adjustment knob I have ever seen without a glitch 😇

Cura was a bit funky from the get-go 😬

I can only summarized Cura 3.4.1 isn't savvy with Mac OS X 10.9.5 and CR-10  😐