x_pack

CURA 3.4 - 3.5 does not connect to 3D printer

Posted · CURA 3.4 - 3.5 does not connect to 3D printer

It seems trying to explain something to you is futile. 

@nallath already said everything that is to say here:

4 hours ago, nallath said:

In order to properly test it i need the machine. Since I can't fix it during work time (As Ultimaker is paying me to make Ultimakers work better, not fixing other printers), i need to do it in my own time. In order to convince me to fix it in my own time, I want to get something in return (since I value my time and can think of more fun things to do with it).

That's why i say that if people want me to do something, they either ask it nicely, pitch a really really cool idea or pay me (or a combination of the above). In this case; sending me the printer will count as payment and help me actually fix the issue.

I'm out of this thread.

4 hours ago, nallath said:

In order to properly test it i need the machine. Since I can't fix it during work time (As Ultimaker is paying me to make Ultimakers work better, not fixing other printers), i need to do it in my own time. In order to convince me to fix it in my own time, I want to get something in return (since I value my time and can think of more fun things to do with it).

That's why i say that if people want me to do something, they either ask it nicely, pitch a really really cool idea or pay me (or a combination of the above). In this case; sending me the printer will count as payment and help me actually fix the issue.

Ahahaha, do you consider yourself as cool, you should send an experienced development? Look for fools further!) OK, enough lyrics, I've done a print of screenshots, I will use them in a healthy competition, when I say that it is better not to communicate with this software product and equipment (although it may be good but the service). Right there were people that discouraged me and said don't try... )))

9 minutes ago, kmanstudios said:

Ooo, eeh ooo ahh ahh ting tang walla walla bing bang

Seems you are more interested in ranting and arguing than actually providing the information that could help you.

and finally, Bingo bango bongo irving

All information is given, questions are asked if you can't competently answer the questions posed, these are your especially personal problems! It's thrash. The second page and none of you even asked logs. Fired would nafig, you do not professionals. I crawl under the table laughing.

6 minutes ago, P3D said:

I'm out of this thread.

I'll tell you a secret, the car in this case is not necessary. For those actions in which I asked for help. Not at all, not at all. This is done differently, this software. This is a software problem, and it is quite widespread, it is a software defect and not a mechanical problem.

3 hours ago, x_pack said:

This is a software problem, and it is quite widespread, it is a software defect and not a mechanical problem.

Probably, but we all print quite well with this software.

However, think what you want, blame who you want, do what you want - but do it outside this forum.

We thank you for your very valuable input and if there is nothing else we can do for you, we wish a very nice day. 

• Like 1

I tried running x_pack's posts through Google translate, but there was no option to convert from selfishandentitledgibberish.