Little House

Ghene

Posted · Little House

It's been a while ? 

I made this little house (as well a terrace houses) on a platform to sell. I painted the house using a textured spray paint then handpainted the small details. Sealed it off with a clear car spray (I know it's OTT ? )
The base is 3D printed then vacuum formed into a mould. I used bog standard cement but I think I will use some jesmonite.... 

handigift-4797.thumb.jpg.77aceaca4938dee15b6323032bfa1984.jpg

I like it clean(ish) like this and I can't really bring myself to make it look Christmassy.... ?

• Like 4

Posted · Little House
3 hours ago, cloakfiend said:

cute, but that concrete must be quite expensive to mail!! unless you sell in a shop that is.

Thank you ? I can send up to a kilo for £2.79 so not that expensive. I do sell a lot during craft fairs which is much better as I get real feedback for my creations.

Posted · Little House

I'd love to try to sell a few things at a craft fair. any good ones in London that you'd recommend? I was also looking into metal clay, the silver one. looks interesting and dries at room temperature too!

Posted · Little House
    2 hours ago, cloakfiend said:

I'd love to try to sell a few things at a craft fair. any good ones in London that you'd recommend? I was also looking into metal clay, the silver one. looks interesting and dries at room temperature too!

I organise one for my local charity. ? 

Posted (edited) · Little House

I see, I feel like i my work is a little dark for that. But perhaps in the future. I also need to make some money before i donate any! Otherwise its kinda hard to help when you need help yourself!

I tend to give most of my stuff away anyway. I like seeing the happiness it brings!

Edited by cloakfiend

Posted · Little House
    Just now, cloakfiend said:

I see, I feel like i my work is a little dark for that. But perhaps in the future. I also need to make some money before i donate any! Otherwise its kinda hard to help when you need help yourself!

Try etsy or folksy.

Posted · Little House

I need an agent im almost usless on the net. Ive tried many a time. Im going to try my luck in some up market markets. Or im just gonna give away pieces on my instagram and do models for that 3d platform where people follow people for a small sum and get stuff like 3d renders or models and posters. Forgot the name though..not a good start lol.

Posted (edited) · Little House
    2 hours ago, cloakfiend said:

I need an agent im almost usless on the net. Ive tried many a time. Im going to try my luck in some up market markets. Or im just gonna give away pieces on my instagram and do models for that 3d platform where people follow people for a small sum and get stuff like 3d renders or models and posters. Forgot the name though..not a good start lol.

The Patreon is a good platform but recent changes in fees resulted in less sponsors.

Edited by Ghene