Wipe nozzel Cura 3.6.0, where is it?

Rehof

Posted · Wipe nozzel Cura 3.6.0, where is it?
When I updated from 3.5.1 to 3.6.0 Cure cleaned the nozzle on the hot plate on the left side up and down, which I was very pleased with. Now after 14 days it's suddenly stopped with it again. Does anyone know where to turn it back on, so that it cleans the nozzle every time before it`s starts printing?

Hi

not sure what you mean, but I guess you mean the prime blob in the left front corner?

If so you can enable or disable the prime blob in the settings. 

Posted (edited) · Wipe nozzel Cura 3.6.0, where is it?

Hi Smithy. 

Before it stopped, the nozzle drove up and down on the left side on the heat bed and made a line of filament so it was ready to print (cleaned the nozzle). It's suddenly stoped, and I want to turn that feature back on, I just do not know where it is ?!

Edited by Rehof

Ahh ok, now I understood what you mean. This is a little bit different to Ulitmaker printers, but take a look in the printer profile in Cura, I guess you have to add some gcode for this "line", but it depends on your printer. Could also be a function of your printer firmware. 

Not to be a prick but it is in the firmware of the ender 3..

I got one myself and mine is working fine with cura 3.6

When I am at home I can look up which firmware I got on my ender 3

Posted (edited) · Wipe nozzel Cura 3.6.0, where is it?

That whould be nice, thx, and please where it is located if possible.

Edited by Rehof

6 hours ago, Rehof said:

It is a Creality Ender-3 printer, and there are nothing in the firmware with this function, so it has to be somewhere in Cura, but thanks anyway 🙂

I think you're looking for the Start-gcode which you can find in the machine settings in cura. You can just copy the one from the old cura version and paste it in the new one.

I don't know the Ender 3 but it happened with my printer too that the start-gcode is useless in current cura.

It's generated by cura. Go to Settings/Printer/Manage Printers. Select your printer then click Machine settings. Then look in Startup G-Code. Delete any line that has to do with Priming or wiping.