Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Ultimaker Cura | a new interface

Posted · Ultimaker Cura | a new interface

The new interface just reduces the useable workspace and having to move around much more just to see what is happening. Glad to hear of the Sidebar GUI plugin.  Have installed it and happy to have the workspace again.

• Replies 227
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another feedback is to have the list of Print settings (windows/drop down) flexible so you can enlarge it.  A expend all settings button as well.   

As I can't remember what the settings are called, I normally do show all settings and just accept that I have to scroll up and down a lot.

I feel it would become a support nightmare. Many reports don’t even spell “Cura” properly, let alone the version number. Having daily builds only complicates that.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted (edited) · Ultimaker Cura | a new interface

For high speed user like me it's very annoying that panes, drop lists and every other ui item fades in and out. It blocks the speed of my workflow. Lucky i'am able to turn this off in Windows and my custom rom of Android. However i notice some ui elements in Cura 4.0, like the print settings, are still performing an fade like behavior. Is this a feature or just a slow ui?

Edited by MIO