Tinkercad does not convert my object into stl

3design

Posted · Tinkercad does not convert my object into stl

Recently, I had a problem to download an object for 3d printing made in Tinkercad.

Although I can choose the "stl" option for my object, but what happens then is that a blank page opens in my browser.

Who has spotted this problem as well and knows what to do?

Well... after three days of refusing to download my objects, Tinkercad today kept out of mischief and supplied me with a flawless stl file.

Hoping that I was just creating a storm in a teacup :mrgreen: the topic can be closed.

In any case, this is not tinkercad support.

IMHO not so obvious as it might look like. Considering the 3D desing tips this might be a subject quite many people are interested in, as they use the same software. So why not gather the Ultimaker support for those (currently) 9 listed tools in one place such as this forum?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies