joestefano

Layer sliders missing Cura Master

Posted · Layer sliders missing Cura Master

What happened to the layer sliders with the latest version of Cura Master?

They were moved as part of the redesign of 4.0, but other than that, they are still there.

@joestefano, are you by chance using my SidebarGui plugin? That is not recommended with master (or when running from source, really). If you do, you will have to keep the SidebarGui plugin updated with the plugin repository yourself:

https://github.com/fieldofview/cura-sidebarguiplugin

The sidebarguiplugin "patches" certain areas of the cura gui. When there are structural changes to the gui, the plugin must be amended to patch the right parts. The currently "released" version (from the forum topic about the plugin) is compatible with Cura 4 beta 1 only. Once Cura 4 beta 2 is released, there will be an initial release of the plugin to the Marketplace (but this version will not work properly in beta 1). There may be another release when the final version of Cura 4 is launched.

ahoeben, It seems that I have 2 sidebars showing up on my screen, one on top of the other. Only with the latest version of master. How do I get rid of your plugin? I have uninstalled/installed the master but it still shows up. It does not show up with the previous version.

cura.JPG

To uninstall the plugin, go to Marketplace, then to the "installed" tab on the right. The Sidebar GUI plugin should be listed there, along with a way to uninstall it.