Eug

strange printing

Posted · strange printing

printer Ultimaker 2+ Extended. material PLA, nozzle temperature between 195 & 200°C, bed temprature 60°C.

at every print, the first layer is strange, slightly bigger, see picture, as the nozzle was too close to bed. I've adjusted the npozzle several times, nothing changed.

also, during the printig, at some point, something changed, because hte resolution seems different, I don't know how to explain that the best. so ,see the pictures.

what do you think about that? thanks.

1 - Copy.jpg

2 - Copy.jpg

3 - Copy.jpg

Posted · strange printing

Hi I have some suggestions but it would be nice to know first, print speed(s) and layer height(s) and flow %(s). Also the "change in resolutions", is it just on the wall shown or is all the way around the model?

Posted (edited) · strange printing

Hi, the change in resolution was all around the model, without touching anything. Thanks.speed.png.775ebc5537584615a2b97692c482ca68.pngflow.png.3731a7801f37293a991de297c8447673.pnginfill.png.364db2de68ae0b5520fa9d7dbb3bc968.png

Edited by Eug