ily97

Ultimaker S5 Something is wrong with your file

Posted · Ultimaker S5 Something is wrong with your file

Hello everyone,

This morning I tried to start a print after adding a custom high temperature PVA. However when I was going to select the print from my USB in the printer it had a red triangle and said "something is wrong with this file".

First i reverted the material to normal Ultimaker PVA but it still had this problem. Then I reset my computer and tried to set the print in Cura again but this didn't work. Then I used a completely different computer and it still had this problem with the red triangle. I also tried to print something completely different to see if it was the actual .stl file that was broken but this also didn't work. 

What else can i do to try and fix this problem?

Do you have the correct print cores installed? AA and BB for PVA?

Yeah I do and i just solved my own problem as well. It turns out I was being dumb and the USB I was using was messing up the files for some reason, which was weird as I have been using this USB fine for a while and always eject it. 

Thank you though for replying and taking the time out to help me.