Posted · Ultimaker S5 cover with HEPA filter

there was one reviewed recently on the youtube channel of the 3d printing nerd at a recent 3d printing show.

i have the Accante one. does the job!

its a little tricky to assemble but once its made it looks great and its completely transparent which makes monitoring prints a breeze. there's a door in the front/top so you can maintain the head without taking it off. 

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:44 PM, ScanHD said:

i have the Accante one. does the job!

its a little tricky to assemble but once its made it looks great and its completely transparent which makes monitoring prints a breeze. there's a door in the front/top so you can maintain the head without taking it off. 

I agree.  The Accante cover works very well.  The filtered hot air also remains in the build chamber, reducing the chance of a draft.  If you have a cover and it vents to the exterior the air will be replaced by cold outside air.  

The door is also a nice feature.  I have another cover that is not clear and does not have the door, and it is a pain.