I just installed version 4.1 for Mac. I had previously been using 4.0 with my Creality Ender 3 Pro (stock firmware). I sliced a small print with 4 small identical wire clips using the same settings that carried over from 4.0. It gave an estimated time of 55 minutes to print. I started the print and immediately noticed that it was pausing for several seconds at the end of each layer for each piece. I let it print several layers to see if it was just something with the first (or first few) la
Thanks for the g-code files. Looking at them I can see that they contain z-hop moves with a silly feedrate (F17987547480000). This is a recently introduced regression (see https://github.com/Ultimaker/Cura/commit/ce9f3c9bcc79fdd596bd3c5ac87ce9ba7120a031).
You can work around this by either setting the Maximum Speed Z in the printer definition or by setting or the Maximum Z Speed value in the profile.