Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
  • Sign Up
Playdale

Ultimaker Cloud Firewall Settings?

Recommended Posts

Posted · Ultimaker Cloud Firewall Settings?
29 minutes ago, ctbeke said:

 

The factory reset should have removed any incorrect configuration caused by the bug. When connecting the S3 to your phone and going to the status endpoint on the API (/api/v1/system), can you copy the result and post it here?

Here is another screen of the log before the loop begins:

Capture3.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Ultimaker Cloud Firewall Settings?
Just now, Fablab_Pierrefonds said:

Here is another screen of the log before the loop begins:

Capture3.PNG

 

In the logs it says 'invalid ip address', so somehow your IP address does not pass the regex validation we have implemented there. Can you scroll down on the /system endpoint can send me the values for the other fields (including IP address)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Ultimaker Cloud Firewall Settings?
1 minute ago, ctbeke said:

 

In the logs it says 'invalid ip address', so somehow your IP address does not pass the regex validation we have implemented there. Can you scroll down on the /system endpoint can send me the values for the other fields (including IP address)?

I don't see the IP address field, but here are the other values

Capture4.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Ultimaker Cloud Firewall Settings?
2 minutes ago, Fablab_Pierrefonds said:

I don't see the IP address field, but here are the other values

Capture4.PNG

 

Ah true that's not in there. Can you also post me the output of /printer/network?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Ultimaker Cloud Firewall Settings?
2 minutes ago, ctbeke said:

 

Ah true that's not in there. Can you also post me the output of /printer/network?

That seems to bring me to the default home screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Ultimaker Cloud Firewall Settings?

Ah sorry, I meant /api/v1/printer/network (it's an API path).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Ultimaker Cloud Firewall Settings?
Just now, Fablab_Pierrefonds said:

 

Here it is:

Capture7.PNG

 

Mmm I'm not seeing anything strange in these outputs.

Can you send me the full printer logs (via USB dump) one more time?

I'm still not sure why the IP address would be considered an invalid value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Ultimaker Cloud Firewall Settings?
Just now, ctbeke said:

 

Mmm I'm not seeing anything strange in these outputs.

Can you send me the full printer logs (via USB dump) one more time?

I'm still not sure why the IP address would be considered an invalid value.

 

Latest logs:

Logs.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Ultimaker Cloud Firewall Settings?
53 minutes ago, Fablab_Pierrefonds said:

 

I was able to validate the IP address against the regex we use:

 

image.thumb.png.c20b66861aaa276748178b4a354de86d.png

 

However, throughout the logs I find plenty of evidence that for some reason networking is not working properly:

 

* Jan 20 18:31:41 ultimakersystem-0030d6210e3f flipflop_wsgi.py[671]: WAR - app.libs.printer_api:296 - Failed to fetch status for printer at http://192.168.43.48/api/v1

 

* Jan 20 18:31:46 ultimakersystem-0030d6210e3f flipflop_wsgi.py[671]: ConnectionError(ProtocolError('Connection aborted.', OSError(101, 'Network is unreachable')),)

 

* Jan 20 18:31:47 ultimakersystem-0030d6210e3f connmand[851]: Failed to set hostname to ultimakersystem-0030d6210e3f

 

I don't know why though, so I'll send these logs to some of the embedded engineers.

In the meantime, maybe a(nother) reset of the printer, Connect and a re-install of the latest firmware might do something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Ultimaker Cloud Firewall Settings?
6 minutes ago, ctbeke said:

 

I was able to validate the IP address against the regex we use:

 

image.thumb.png.c20b66861aaa276748178b4a354de86d.png

 

However, throughout the logs I find plenty of evidence that for some reason networking is not working properly:

 

* Jan 20 18:31:41 ultimakersystem-0030d6210e3f flipflop_wsgi.py[671]: WAR - app.libs.printer_api:296 - Failed to fetch status for printer at http://192.168.43.48/api/v1

 

* Jan 20 18:31:46 ultimakersystem-0030d6210e3f flipflop_wsgi.py[671]: ConnectionError(ProtocolError('Connection aborted.', OSError(101, 'Network is unreachable')),)

 

* Jan 20 18:31:47 ultimakersystem-0030d6210e3f connmand[851]: Failed to set hostname to ultimakersystem-0030d6210e3f

 

I don't know why though, so I'll send these logs to some of the embedded engineers.

In the meantime, maybe a(nother) reset of the printer, Connect and a re-install of the latest firmware might do something?

 

Thank you for looking into this. I already tried a few times to reset everything and reinstall the firmware but it did not help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Ultimaker Cloud Firewall Settings?
On 1/15/2020 at 4:11 PM, ctbeke said:

 

I'm seeing this now:

 

Time request for server 192.168.43.1 failed (101/Network is unreachable)

 

And then a whole bunch of different network issues and failing requests.


So somehow using your phone as hotspost is resulting in some funny behaviour.

I've used my own phone as hotspot for Ultimaker printers before as well and that worked fine, so not sure what the precise issue is in your case. Do you have a LAN cable available somewhere just to try another networking method?

 

Hi,

 

We're experiencing the same issue as as above just on our S5 printer.

We connected the printer via ethernet and locally we can see and manage the printer, but when we try to connect to it via Cloud (or add printer via Cloud) the endless loging in begins.

Added our Log files. It looks like a similar issue with the network on our side, but just to confirm, maybe someone can check the log file?

 

Thanks a lot!

Sigvards
 

Log_S5.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Ultimaker Cloud Firewall Settings?

@SigvardsKI see the following error in your logs:

"ERR - stardust:129 - WebSocket error: ConnectionRefusedError(111, 'Connection refused')"

 

Unfortunately the logs do not tell me why the connection is refused, but likely it's due to network setup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...