kpburgess

Ultimaker S5 for sale (SOLD)

Posted (edited) · Ultimaker S5 for sale (SOLD)

(THIS PRINTER HAS SOLD!!! THANK YOU)

Hello 3D Friends!

We bought this 3D printer six months ago and ultimately decided we needed higher fidelity to print fine ropes. I have made ~10 prints with this machine. It's in extremely good condition (nearly new).

I also have $750 of filament and accessories that I'll throw into the sales price.

Purchased new six months ago: $6500. I'm asking $5000 + shipping costs. I'm negotiable but please don't send me ridiculous offers. I need to sell this machine but it will be for a reasonable price.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

-Kevin

image.thumb.png.044069244235ff2036aec0536498a601.pngimage.thumb.png.a52f973261698dd3797ea4d7ad53c61d.png

Edited by kpburgess
Printer has sold. How do I remove this post?

Posted (edited) · Ultimaker S5 for sale (SOLD)

Hi

Do you still have this unit?  We are located in South Ontario Canada

Edited by GRIFFCOMMca

Posted · Ultimaker S5 for sale (SOLD)

I am closing on my home the week of the 26th if you still have it after then PM me.

On 7/15/2019 at 8:49 AM, kpburgess said:

I like the item and the extras and even the price but I am having second thoughts because of posts like this

https://community.ultimaker.com/topic/27766-s5-2-months-old-with-extras/

What garrentee do I get that I will recieve the item and listed with all items in working condition?

On 7/15/2019 at 8:49 AM, kpburgess said:

Hi, Attached are two images of the print core statistics.

1882101528_PrintCore2.thumb.jpg.54bcdf12357fee1fd13bf2af12610dde.jpg366830765_PrintCore1.thumb.jpg.9dac65a29445b00a0cde699cc5aa98f3.jpg

Hi Bezeelebub,

I'm not sure what you mean. What is making you uncertain? This S5 has dual heads. One head has 21 days on it and the other has 12 days. I can write up a formal contract and notarize it if that will give you assurance. Also, if you consider that I work for a large international company and it would look pretty bad for us if I committed fraud, that might make you feel comfortable with this deal. Whatever the case, I'm happy to commit to a formal contract if you'd like.

Best,

-Kevin Burgess

No disrespect intending, on Amazon or eBay there is some buyer and Seller protection, here you could send me a 40-pound box of rocks and make off with a month of my take home pay, so I have to consider if it is worth saving +1200 or so to take the chance. I was all for it till I saw the post I linked. I don’t want the same thing to happen to me. So let me give it some thought.