chuckmcgee

Ultimaker S5 for sale

Posted (edited) · Ultimaker S5 for sale

Hello all,

I am disappointed to be posting this, but in need of selling my s5.  I have owned it for for a little over a year and it has served me quite well.  I am selling in an attempt to afford some unfortunate family circumstances.  The printer is in fantastic shape and in all original packaging.  Additionally, I have some nice add-ons as well, including some additional print cores.  All told, I spent close to $7,000 for all I am including in the sale.  Looking to get $5,500 plus shipping costs, but will accept reasonable offers.  I can send any pics or other details you like.  This will essentially look brand new as sold as I have cared for it quite well.

Specifically, my unit would include the following:

• s5 printer (includes 2 AA 0.4 cores and 1 BB core)
  • AA 0.4 core (additional)
  • AA 0.25 core
  • CC 0.6 core
  • Three genuine glass beds, one unused - all in perfect condition
  • PrintedSolid enclosure
  • Ultimaker Black tough PLA (unopened)
  • Ultimaker Red tough PLA (unopened)

I have been a member of this community since I purchased my first Ultimaker 3 Extended a couple years ago.  This is one of the finest and most informative communities around.  Sorry to be stepping out of the game here.  Under any other circumstances, I would not be selling this printer.

Let me know if interested.

Edited by chuckmcgee

Posted · Ultimaker S5 for sale

I'm interested.  Where are you located?

Posted · Ultimaker S5 for sale

Sorry to hear that Chuck. Hopefully we'll be able to welcome you back once things have found their way again!