Does your company use Ultimaker? Know one that does? Let us know!

akohut

Posted · Does your company use Ultimaker? Know one that does? Let us know!

Hello, we are now particularly looking for companies / operators in the Food and Beverage industry. Please let me know if this applies to you. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @thorsenrune, that sounds amazing. Could you elaborate a little bit more about what the process is like? Do you focus on certain applications, or do you look per patient how they could be helped with certain 3D printed aids? Are you considering all the different materials to find those which are comfortable to touch, or strong enough?

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, 

we've received a lot of great input via this thread! Thanks. 

Adam initially asked for input for customer success stories but there a lot of ways that we can share stories and we wouldn't want any of your great energy go to waste. Therefor we've created this page

If you use Ultimaker in your company and you are happy? Let us know. Tell us your story! We would love to share it. Many people have told us that would wish to hear more stories from other customers.

We have a few platforms which we can use to share your story: 

• In our online community
    • In our social media posts
    • In our blog
    • In our newsletter
    • In a customer success video, webinar, or podcast

If you fill out the form we can determine where your story would fit best and make a planning. We are looking forward hearing from you! 

Do you want to share your experience with Ultimaker? Tell us your story here

• SandervG pinned this topic
    • 3 months later...
    Posted (edited) · Does your company use Ultimaker? Know one that does? Let us know!

I print adult toy proto types... from which we make molds and then do our own molds for plastics injection. I am thinking of adding a resin 3d printer so there is less finish work necessary to speed up things. But keeping the filament printer for prototyping. 

I am also printing accessories and tools for quilting and machine knitting. Big hobby of mine. 

And I am printing/learning about/ playing with custom orthotics. 

And now the husband has discovered just how many kinds of things he can ask for, such as replacement hinges for a cooler (the old hinges had broken), brackets, tool holders, etc.

So I have found the Ultimaker 5 fits into my life for work, for everyday, for feeding my creative side, for many many more things that I conceived of before purchasing it.

Edited by kayakbabe