Empty space in print

Farrael-Sama

Posted (edited) · Empty space in print

Hello all, 

I have following problem by "flat" prints. As you can see on photo, there are empty spaces (holes, gaps, call it whatever you like :-)). I have this problem only by these "flat" objects. If it is standard print like some action figure etc, then I don¨'t have this problem. I changed lot of things in Cura software, but nothing helped at all. These holes are going through the whole print. So even the initial layer isn't printed in this place, where the hole is. 

Please, any idea how to fix it? Thank you. 

48891093067_484f0fba5c_b.jpg2019-10-13_03-38-10

Edited by Farrael-Sama

Posted · Empty space in print

Can you post a .3mf file for these parts (File Save, not Export).

this will wrap up the part and all the settings so folks can see what might be wrong.

Also, what printer, and what material are you using?

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted (edited) · Empty space in print

Sorry guys for the late reply. I was a bit busy with work. In attachment are files. Below is result, after I printed it. It seems like, that main problem is in outer shell / skin, because I can see often infill in these holes. On the bottom it is more visible and there are more errors as on top part. But I don't think so, that the problem is in thickness or amount of layers. 

48948558411_10447be1f1_b.jpgIMG_20191023_200453 

48948011778_d4e5fd13b2_b.jpgIMG_20191023_200541 

The photo of puzzle is very close to the one posted before. Sorry, that it is not exactly the one from attached file, however my little daughter put it somewhere :-). 

Edit: I forgot about the printer and material. It is PLA (Creality) and printer is Anet E10

CCR10_1-leg.3mf CCR10_ml-n-optimize.3mf

Edited by Farrael-Sama