Gabriele

Air Manager Firmware

Posted · Air Manager Firmware

Hi, 

I just installed the Air Manager on my S5, looks like the firmware 5.2 doesn't support it yet.

A few days ago I saw that 5.4 was available but now seems the latest stable is the 5.2. 

What happened to the 5.4?

It was withdrawn. Please get in contact with your reseller for a firmware that supports the Air Manager for the time being.

Indeed there were some problems with it, mostly with regards to print quality.

Basically we're working very hard to release a new version...

In the near future 5.4.x will introduce material station and have incomplete support for the air-manager.

Then in 5.5.x we will have the pro-bundle fully operational.

These releases are currently at the testing stage, but this may still take a while depending on what the findings are.

Hi @robinmdh!

Thanks for your post. I‘ve ordered the whole bundle, too, but I haven‘t got anything yet. Only after writing three mails I got an answer yesterday that the delivery will be delayed until mid of december! 
As far as I pay over 10k Euros I would like to be informed much better. And it would be very good if it doesn‘t take so long.

I like Ultimaker very much and I hope not to get disappointed.

Thank you very much!

when will the air manager work on the s5? I bought a new printer with air manager but it doesn't work 

Hello, is there an official topic to be kept informed for the new firmware, so we know when the pro bundle devices are operational. 

Not a dedicated thread, but Ultimaker announces all new firmware versions here in the forum in a separate post.