Ultimaker² lead time update

SandervG

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Ultimaker² lead time update

Well, now ending the 9th week, and no go on the printer yet.

Even though it arrived in Georgia, FedEx here sucks and they keep asking me for different documents each day for customs clearance, without giving me a precise date for delivery.

Even though I paid for DHL, and sent an e-mail to support prior to shipping that I'd rather have DHL than FedEx (because I knew their lousy service history here), this message was never answered, and now I'm here having a big headache to get my hands on my printer.

Please support, pay closer attention to answering the messages and customers complaints, so others don't go thru the same awkward situation as me...

:/

Glad to see that deliveries are speeding up :)

It's a long time to wait but you quickly forget the frustration of waiting once you receive your fantastic printer :)

Ammmmh, this is just a short wakeup from a 100 hour print job since i got my UM2 at tuesday :-)

ITS WORTH EVERY SINGLE DAY OF YOUR WAITINGTIME!

(train your 3D modeling skills [MOI fits fantastic to cura for me])

sorrrryy, but i have to keep on printiiiiiiing........

cool !! :-)

as a man I am actually learning to multi task.. proud of myself....

im printing in the next room.. im 3d designing my next model... and im cleaning away a few little fluff pieces from a fresh print I finished an hour ago.... multi tasking right ?? :-) :-) :-)

Ian :-)

cool !! :smile:

as a man I am actually learning to multi task.. proud of myself....

im printing in the next room.. im 3d designing my next model... and im cleaning away a few little fluff pieces from a fresh print I finished an hour ago.... multi tasking right ?? :smile: :smile: :smile:

Ian :smile:

WOW!!!! Location also multitask...? :arrow: "LocationGermany and Ireland " :mrgreen: :grin:

Alright fellas, now I'm all love! :wub:

After the painful wait, and the customs nightmare, I got my printer today, and now I'm finishing my 1st print!

I love the crazy scientist lab noise that the printer makes when its doing its thingy, lol!

It's really a great piece of equipment, worth waiting for, no doubt about that!

Cheers all 3d printing madmen! :idea: :ugeek: :cool:

I have just got my printer yesterday and its working very well!! Thumbs up to ultimaker 2!

thanks people for giving us info.

One month here waiting for my UM2... I know one month more is needed... so please motivate us to continune waiting :-P

Yeah, now exactly 1 month ago I have ordered an UM2, can't await to start printing :D

Taking my time to learn more 3D CAD and collect ideas what to print. How does the delivery time look in this moment?

Anybody with latest order/delivery time experience? Wondering if Ultimaker is still catch up and getng faster :)

Ordered my Ultimaker 2 on February 15th and got the email it is on it's way on April 10th. It was in customs last I checked, but I would suggest to the shipping department to NOT list the US power cord as an item for customs... I've gotten 3 calls and several emails asking me what the value of the power cord is even after telling them it was part of the overall cost of the printer. I even had to send them a copy of my invoice to show the power cord as being $0.00.

Yeah, now exactly 1 month ago I have ordered an UM2, can't await to start printing :D

Taking my time to learn more 3D CAD and collect ideas what to print. How does the delivery time look in this moment?

Anybody with latest order/delivery time experience? Wondering if Ultimaker is still catch up and getng faster :)

Ordered on Feb. 25th via igo3d.... Still waiting....

Different countries use different power cords so UM has to make sure they ship the correct part with your printer. For them I guess that means it is something listed on the order.

Different countries use different power cords so UM has to make sure they ship the correct part with your printer. For them I guess that means it is something listed on the order.

Interestingly, they even ship the standard European power chord if you select 'none', at least it was the case when I got my UM1 kit (I ordered it without because they do not provide the best of all power plugs - the Swiss power plug :p ).

Thats what I figured, but FedEx was not very easy to deal with when no value was assigned to the part. Lucky for me they released the printer and it just showed up on my doorstep! Going through the bed leveling right now.

Ordered on Feb. 13th via igo3d.... Also Still waiting....

Ordered on Feb. 13th via igo3d.... Also Still waiting....

I ordered mine directly from the Ultimaker site rather than a 3rd party. Not sure if that makes the difference in shipping times. Maker shed got some in just before mine shipped and I was tempted to buy one from them even though I already paid in full using Paypal.

Ordered on feb 27, it's been 7.5 weeks now, I'm crossing my fingers to have good news by the end of the week!

Anyone from Canada? How did that went with the customs? seems like some people from US had a bit of trouble.

is Imakr an authorized dealer? it says on their website they have some in stock.

I have an up plus 2 and a pirate3d printer, but those two seem inadequate compared to the UM2 :)

Yes they are :)

Yes they are :)

and they ship to the USA! Oh this can only go well..

Wondering if the lead time is still holding around the 8 to 10 week estimate.

Thank you.

Wondering if the lead time is still holding around the 8 to 10 week estimate.

Thank you.

Guess not.... its exactly 10 Weeks now since i ordered my Ultimaker 2......